Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 20.

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• SBO 2009 - Euro GG qualifiers

Mitsurugi - - General Discussion

Beitrag

Kind of a moot point since you may already know that now but better close this thread properly. The SBO 2009 European qualifiers for Guilty Gear will take place during Showdown 4 (Stockholm, SWEDEN) : bitterharmony.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=2661 Third Strike and SFIV qualifiers will still take place during Stunfest (Rennes, FRANCE), don't get confused !

Beitrag

Zitat: „IMPORTANT : We have to know where the Guilty Gear players would like the SBO qualifiers to be : at the Stunfest (France, may 9-10) or at the showdown 4 (Sweden, 10-12 April) Please answer quickly ! The poll is right there on console league board console-league.com/forum/viewt…0&t=5868&p=118688#p118688 Thank you ! “ Please do vote only if you are willing to take part in the GG qualifiers and able to go to Japan in order for the results to be meaningful, thanks.

Beitrag

As you may have already read on our forum (at least the Germans who dare answer here haha, easy "killer joking" poke), I heard it is not as easy, there are rules that have to be followed, such as a team MUST attend the qualifiers. Therefore and unfortunately, Shinjin can't be in the European team, except if he can come back in Europe just for it but I doubt that. Right now, the matter is still being discussed but you can be sure to be notified as soon as there are news about it. Stay tuned !

Beitrag

Your take is more than welcome and appreciated mate ! The point is I agree with you but there are so few people answering yet, making it hard to know what the "popular vote" be. It is an important matter I think we all should discuss about, kinda hard seeing all this emptiness. I'll submit your suggestion to them ASAP.

Beitrag

Thanks Prüdel and Chun_Li, you're even more up to date than me ! Indeed, specially given the few answers, I also think we should just send the best and the most willing but that would be biased and unfair should other players be also willing and with their travel to Japan already in mind. And how do we determine those best and willing players if there are more than 3 ? The thing is first for all the Euro GG community to be informed of the possibility (as in "not sure yet") to have a Euro slot pr…

Beitrag

Yop my dear friend, As already seen in the Stunfest thread Camo created here, nice to see you're interested and motivated. You'll see one can have really good fun AND good level. Though there won't be any "Mezzo Mix" drink or whatever it is called (the mix with orange soda and beer we discovered last time in Stuttgart) haha ! If our brown sugar Chun_Li can come, he may meet great French ST players such as Professor Jones who were in the SBO this last year, but don't quote me on that, this is jus…

Beitrag

Hey guys, As its guilty fate has not been decided yet, the European SBO staff is wondering if there are people interested in attending the GG qualifiers. (more details here, Stunfest event announcement on Dustloop) AND able to go to Japan, meaning they can afford it (both money and time). If not, there won't be any GG Euro slot this year. They are trying their best to get the winners some financial help. By the way, they ask if it's worth it for you to travel to Rennes (FRANCE) in order to quali…

• Hi guys, It was a nice event, we had our share of epic laughs and spend some good time. Mad props and thanks to the players that came, specially the Slovenian crew 1muvwonder, Champion, Kekken and Simon, team Fuck I'm Dead and Tsunami. That be said, I couldn't pass the occasion to express my deepest disappointment concerning the lack of attendance this year and some other things. Sorry if that sounds rude, I'm in no way randomly flaming, just highlighting points so that they can be improved next…

• Hello, Kinda sad there are so few German players this year. Here is a message from Nooj : Zitat: „ Hi guys it's Nooj from France I heard about all the cancellations german players are doing with B3C. I know it's a bit late but is there no way to motivate you guys ? I don't want to seem angry or anything and I know that B3C will be a great event anyway but I and all the french players trully did want to fight all of the german players, like shinD, loki, xeno and so many other guys we don't know y…

• Hey, do you have trouble answering here ? The "Antworten" button does not always appear even though I'm already logged in... Anyway, back to the topic, some results and vids, thanks to the SWGA staff : Zitat: „TEKKEN 5 DARK RESURRECTION http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/3766/t5nt5.th.jpg Groups: A bracket Nicky Fernandez The Spartan Mandrak Byakuya B bracket Titou 31 Elite Thiry Benoit DMCK HERAULT img374.imageshack.us/img374/7755/rsultatstekkenve9.jpg Winners bracket final - Nicky (XI) VS Thir…

• Some results, thanks to Malek : Soul3 solo: 1. Shinzu (Mitsu/Cassy) 2. Black cat (X/Sophi) 3. Malek (Ivy) 4. Maxou (Setsu) 3.3 solo: 1. Kx (Chun-li) 2. ZaubiMeister (Yun) 3. C IV (Chun-li) 4. Cuongster (Ken) GG solo: 1. Cuongster (Eddie) 2. DreamMaker (Testament) 3. Joe Higashi (Chipp) 4. Pentarou (Bridget) Qualif Tougeki Team 3.3 Winner: Kx_Chun-li_FRANCE; BBoyLong_Remy_SWITZERLAND; ZaubiMeister_Yun_AUSTRIA Qualif Tougeki Team GG^Core Winner: JoeHigashi_Chipp_FRANCE; Pentarou_Bridget_FRANCE; Cu…

• Good idea Xeno :p VicTeam : Fallen Eye (IN) Millia (MI) Mitsurugi (JO)

• Hey David ! Some fresh cannon fodder as more French are coming : X Beowulf (AX) - Camo (JO) - Cracker (RO, AX) X Cuongster (ED) X Doucle B'or (AB) X Fallen Eye (IN) X Faust (TE, SL) - Fei Lap (OS, ??) X Hennessy (AB) - Immoral Flame (BA, IN) X JeanPierreKoF (VE) X Kiri (RO) - Lars (OS, RO) - Millia (MI) - Mitsurugi (JO) X Mr_Tolkien (PO, BR) X Niabanh (KY) X Nooj (VE) - Rudy (KY) - Toto (DI) TOTAL : 20 players interested. I doubt all of them will come but that still makes 9 players having alread…

• No way, still no answers ? Well, so far, we are 6 French GG players having bought our tickets to Stuttgart and many others interested/who will purchase their tickets soon : - Cracker - Immoral Flame - Lars - Mitsurugi - Rudy - Toto Once again, if you can make a list of the players coming or at least German players attending B3C and for which games, that will greatly help other players to decide to come or not, thanks. The calendar/registration only has like 20 people and does not say which games…

• It was made official now that controllers aren't allowed for the Tougeki qualifiers (3S 3v3 and GGAC 3v3), arcade sticks only. Another point is that you can have a team with less than 3 members though it is strongly advised against as that will be your official team, no replacement or additional members can join you in Japan should you qualify.

• Come on, gibt es keinem HYPE ? Do you plan to create an official team topic for the B3C ? That would help incomplete teams and lone ninjas to talk about it and form their team. I'll try to keep you updated concerning French players but right now, our main forum "Console-League" is down so it is hard to get organized, whether forming teams or taking the train tickets. Will the too famous German sausages beat epic Swedish cheese, we'll see that during the magical GG French breakfast !

• Hey, isn't it horse-riding ATG ! Yep, it sure got busy these months and many people won't be able to attend both events, whether it is a matter of money, time/availability or motivation. Too hard to choose between two, I'll do both Who's coming for sure to Japan amongst German players ? Millia and I are going there during August, hopefully officially qualified for the SBO or at worse trying the Last Chance. Damn, this lottery thingie for the Last Chance really sucks. We'll meet again during B3C …

• Oops, I guess I should have paid more attention during German lessons. The only sentence I remember "Ich liebe dich" won't get me anywhere ! Well, as far and expensive it may be, this is a unique chance to get an official slot for the SBO (Third Strike and Guilty, both in team 3v3). Besides, there are also tournaments held (still 3S and GG but solo and other games) in the same place so that you have more fun. By the way, I'm no part of the staff so it is not like it is "my" event or so. Like I s…

• logo1.jpg After the Winter Lan Festival in 2006, the E-games Festival in 2007, we're back with the Summer Lan: 800 players are expected in 1800m2 of gaming zones. DATES Saturday 21st of June to Sunday 22nd non-stop. PLACE Patinoire Municipale Jacques Raynaud Avenue du Général de Gaulle 31700 Blagnac FRANCE GAMES IN COMPETITION Tougeki european qualifications: - Guilty Gear XX Accent Core 3v3 - Street Fighter III Third Strike 3v3 Pro tournaments: - Guilty Gear XX Accent Core 1v1 - Street Fighter …

• Haha, I was wondering why the B3C topic in the international subforum was empty ! Cieslak, we are already some French GG players interested in coming to Stuttgart. Not only some that you already met in Toulouse (E-Games) but also some others that couldn't come back then. We haven't bought our tickets yet but we are definitely coming. We'll try to list our players so that you get an idea, more likely next week. Hope to see you there pal.